Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Festive Friday Link Up



So happy you are join our Festive Friday Blog Hop Link UP. 


Snowman LOVE



The Snow Man Stamps if One of my new stamps from Queen Kat Stamps
I stamps the image in light blue ink and then added Snow to the body of the snowman and add Sparkly Fluff to the hat, made it look like felt.  LoVE that part.   



I do a weekly Live stream show and if you are interest in being on my mailing list please add your info at the top right side of my blog please.  You will receive information when i am doing a live show or other events.  

Now it's time for you to share your Christmas Card with us, I have some amazing Christmas Paper to send to one lucky winner.  Here is all you have to do, post your Chrstimas CArd on your blog or other site and then come back here and link it to this post.  Just click the "add your link" button and follow the directions.  Super easy.  
  

No comments: