Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Color your Peacock with Gelatos

I just love to play on Tuesday night wi
th all of you.  Thanks again for join me LIVe.  What you did not join me live?  you don't know when I go live???  well lets fix that right now....

Where:  you can find my show on Google Hangout:  https://plus.google.com/+TerriSproul1/posts
or you can find it on my Youtube.com/terrisproul channel - you can view better and ask question from the hangout side
When   Tuesday NIGHTS

Time:   6PM PST
             7PM MST
             8PM CST
             9PM EST


Joe Rotella - Create and Craft facebook page
Joe Pod Case:  click here
Facebook group "all things Terri Sproul"

 
Supplies:
Gelatos
Stamps:  Stampendous
Gesso page before I started
Journal - Cottonwood Arts
baby wipes
Deli paper
Quote stamp:  Verses Rubber Stamps
toilet paper holder
Fan Brush for splashes
Dorland Wax Medium
MUST use a Fixative with Gelatos


here is the video:

No comments: