Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015

Happy girl


today I had the need to play in my art journal
Have you ever had one of those days????


Well I did have one of those day 
and I had to play in my Art journal to make me happy again
got my Ebrush out and here is what I made


Happy Girl - Mad Girl Art Journal Page


Start off with these clear stamps
had to use them in a complete different way then 
what they are made for - stamping

As you see I use the stamps as a MASK
yes, I placed them on my CottonWood Art Journal page
and using My Ebrush and Specium Noir Markers - I spray around them



Stamps are from www.pinkamdmain.com



Stamps the girl stamp on the bottom of each page
color each girl different


Add word inside of each quote box
and a few more details with a black pen
and Now I feel so much better

thanks for stopping by
Terri Sproul 

No comments: