Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Spooky Art Journal page


I am always so honored that you stop by my blog to see my project from
my Live art Journal show
Live SHOW is Tuesday Nights at
6PM PST/9PM EST
To get link  - join my group on Facebook




Supplies
Dylusions - orange juice
Haunted House Stamps - Sincity Stamps
India Ink
spooky fence stamps - Sincity Stamps
Black Acrylic Paint
Grave Yard stencil from a Die cut
Make Up sponge
Distress Ink Black Soot
paper towel
water paint brush
Cob Web Stamp - SinCity Stamps
white embossing powder - stewart superior
embossing ink
cheese cloth
black Dylusions
Spooky - Die cut from Gina's Designs Lasercuts
Golden Acrylic Paint - Phthalo blue
Palette Hybrid Ink - New Canvas




Love how the grave Yard turn out


How cute is this Spooky Fence from Sincity Stamps


chip board "Spooky" from Gina's Design Lasercuts is Great touch


Can't have a spooky scene without a haunt house




Here is the video on how I made this


Thanks for stopping by

Happy Halloween
Terri Sproul

No comments: